Step 1 – Join us for a Rotary Meeting.
This gives you and opportunity to introduce yourself and experience the format of a Rotary Meeting and meet other Rotarians in your prospective club.
We would love to show what Rotary is all about.
Step 2 – Review the requirements to be a Rotarian
Participation and Attendance:
Attendance at scheduled meetings is highly encouraged, and our club asks that you attend at least two meetings a month. We really want people who can give their time, talents and/or resources.
Financial Obligations for our club:
- Rotary International, Club dues (About $20 a month)
- Lunch cost (purchased in set of 6 or 12). (currently about $22 per meal).
- Participation in some annual giving to The Rotary Foundation and Club Fine Commitment ($25 to $1000 per year)
- Participation in club activities and community events ($400 to $600 per year).
- Optional: Attend a District Assembly (usually free)
- Optional: Attend a District Conference International Convention (depends on location and travel costs)