Step 1 – Join us for a Rotary Meeting.
This gives you and opportunity to introduce yourself and experience the format of a Rotary Meeting and meet other Rotarians in your prospective club.
We would love to show what Rotary is all about.
Step 2 – Review the requirements to be a Rotarian
Participation and Attendance:
Attendance at scheduled meetings is highly encouraged, but is no longer a requirement for membership. We really want people who can give one or all of their time, talents and resources.
Financial Obligations for our club:
- Rotary International, Club dues and Weekly Lunch cost. (about $500 per year).
- Participation in some annual giving to The Rotary Foundation ($25 to $1000)
- Participation in club activities and events ($400 to $600 per year).
- Optional: Attend a District Assembly (usually free)
- Optional: Attend a District Conference International Convention (depends on location and travel costs)